Monday, June 1, 2009

Travelware Re-usable Spoons - 24 pk



These are the best baby spoons I have come across. I received a small pack of them for a baby shower and they are better than the nice stainless spoons I got. They hold a bigger bite than the classic plastic covered spoon and the shape allows the baby to get all the food off the spoon. They are tossable, but I cannot toss them. They are too great to do that to. This pack has 24 for $3.95. A steal. I am tempted to by several to put up and give as gifts. These are a must have for meal time!

P.S. At first I was hesitant to use these spoons because I wanted my son to have the best of the best - the expensive engraved spoons. Then my babysitter kept using them and raved about them. So I finally tried them and to my surprise, they were the best of the best. Buy Travelware Re-usable Spoons - 24 pk!

0 comments on "Travelware Re-usable Spoons - 24 pk"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez