Monday, January 11, 2010

Discount Munchkin Multi Plate - 5 Pack




I have had this bowl set for over a year now and they still look like they did the day I bought them!

Super cute, bright colors with a great subtle design.

They must have some kind of coating on them because food NEVER gets stuck on them! Much easier to clean than my own bowls and plates!

I also have the Munchkin Multi Bowl 5 pack and they are just as wonderful!

I will continue to use them and probably buy more in the future when we have more kids.

I purchased them at my local store and they were cheaper.

Get more detail about Munchkin Multi Plate - 5 Pack.

0 comments on "Discount Munchkin Multi Plate - 5 Pack"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez