Friday, February 12, 2010

Munchkin Twisty Traveling Flash Cards Review



I already had a set of these that my 15 month old son loves, it is his favorite toy. My current set has animals and letters. When I saw this set (showing an apple) I promptly ordered so I could have 2 different sets. What I received was the set with the animals that I already have. Nothing with apples exists or other pictures.

I will go ahead and keep the duplicate as these do not stand up well to a toddler and it will be nice to have a back up. I do wish I could find the cards with other pictures.
Get more detail about Munchkin Twisty Traveling Flash Cards.

0 comments on "Munchkin Twisty Traveling Flash Cards Review"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez