Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shop For Munchkin Jelly Bean Reversible Sling, Champagne - Large



The size "large" on the packaging, which I bought at an area store, indicates that large is great for tall or short and stout people. I gained weight during my pregnancy that's gonna wait until I stop nursing to come off... but I'm 5'5" and the sling fits like a banner from my shoulder to my rib cage with very very very little room for a baby. My daughter is 16.5 pounds so she should still have plenty of room, but that's not the case... this simply is not built for anyone larger than a size 12-14 small breasted, which is certainly not a large by today's mommy standards.Get more detail about Munchkin Jelly Bean Reversible Sling, Champagne - Large.

0 comments on "Shop For Munchkin Jelly Bean Reversible Sling, Champagne - Large"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez