Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Munchkin Licorice Jelly Bean Sling - L Decide Now



This product was just what I was looking for. My son is 1 years old and weights 23 lbs. He fits perfectly in this sling. I am 5'4 and 140lbs and the s/m fits great. This sling allows me to put my son on my hip and go for quick trips in and out of a store. I hate always pulling out a stroller. It is also great for doing chores on those days he doesn't want to be put down. I also have a baby bijorn but this product is so much easier to get the baby in and out of. I would recommend this product for any mom with similar needs. Get more detail about Munchkin Licorice Jelly Bean Sling - L.

0 comments on "Munchkin Licorice Jelly Bean Sling - L Decide Now"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez