Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Munchkin Peek-A-Boo Bear Best Quality



This bear is just incredibly cute - even though I've had some problems getting it, it's worth the trouble. I ordered the bear twice through Amazon, and both times it came to me defective, with a paw that didn't work right. I called Munchkin directly the second time, and they're having me return the bear to them rather than Amazon to see what the problem is - it's a new product so they want to be on top of it. They are very cooperative and will send me a new bear in perfect working order. Bottom line: this bear is the cutest - if you get one that isn't exactly right, contact the company, and they'll take care of you. The toy is so adorable it's worth the extra hassle, and hopefully the problem will be solved shortly.Get more detail about Munchkin Peek-A-Boo Bear.

0 comments on "Munchkin Peek-A-Boo Bear Best Quality"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez