Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cheap Gerber Baby's Feeding Center



I use this item on my kitchen counter. I love the fact the it holds the new Gerber plastic containers as well as the jars. It also makes it easy to pick out my son's food for daycare when I'm preparing his breakfast/lunch bag in the morning. A 24 ounce can of powdered formula fits in the center of the top shelf. The only complaint I have is that the holes in the top shelf do not fit the Gerber Comfort Hold bottles. They do, however, fit the stage 2 Gerber baby food jars. I'm not sure if stage 3 would fit because I haven't gotten to that stage yet. Another thing I love about this product is the fact that it still spins freely even when it is completely stocked. All in all a worthwhile buy for me.Get more detail about Gerber Baby's Feeding Center.

0 comments on "Cheap Gerber Baby's Feeding Center"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez