Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder 2 Pack



With each baby, I bought this product by Munchkin. The first time I threw it away after 2 uses, realizing that after all my efforts some food had stayed around the ring. The second time... I forgot which product I'd purchased. I threw it away after one use. A couple of weeks ago I bought the "Baby Safe" version also available on amazon and I love it! Ok, it too requires some special effort to clean but it breaks down in a way the munchkin doesnt allowing better access to the ring for cleaning AND allowing replacement 'mesh' Buy the 'starter pack' with 2 rings and 2 extra mesh. Love, Love it. The whole family can sit at the table to eat and when I need my hands for myself, my son has the Baby Safe Feeder and jsut about any juicy food I want to put in it. Buy Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder 2 Pack!

0 comments on "Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder 2 Pack"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez