Thursday, April 2, 2009

Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush - Colors May Vary



I love this bottle brush so much, it's the only brand and type I will buy. In fact, my first time using it, I was so impressed that I went through my trash can to find the packaging to see who made it. I like it so much, I even did a squidoo page on it. Yeah, once you go Munchkin Deluxe, you'll never go back.

What's the most awesome about it? The suction cup keeps it upright and dry and reduces germs. It's also great for many other dishes besides bottles. You are only a twist away from the nipple brush, and it is easy to maneuver that twist. Buy Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush - Colors May Vary!

0 comments on "Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush - Colors May Vary"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez