Monday, April 27, 2009

DRYING RACK MNCHKN DRYING RACK



I've gotten alot of use from this product. I did have my hubby drill two small holes in the front of the try because scum was building up quick and since I was also using this for storing the bottles between using the rack was rarely empty and not convenient to clean as frequently as needed. I keep a washcloth or folded towel under it so the water doesnt drain onto the counter and get yucky. I've never owned another so I have nothing to compare it too but I like the way it's set up and have gotten a lot of good use from it. The spikes on mine do not collapse or fold easily like some others complain about about. Maybe the manufacturer is inconsistant.Buy DRYING RACK MNCHKN DRYING RACK!

0 comments on "DRYING RACK MNCHKN DRYING RACK"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez