Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Munchkin Formula Mixer



This mixer is absolutely horrible. It's very hard to turn on and you have to press very hard to do so. Also, the battery cover at the top of the mixer slides off when you press the on/off button. This is due to the amount of force you have to apply to turn the unit on. To get the mixer working (without the hand cramps) I had to use a screwdriver to adjust the metal connector inside the battery compartment so that I or my wife don't have to press so hard. However, in doing so I have to take the battery cover off just for the mixer to stop. I shouldn't have to re-engineer the product to get efficient use of it. This is a very poor design. Avoid at all cost!Buy Munchkin Formula Mixer!

0 comments on "Munchkin Formula Mixer"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez