Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup 2-Pack, 8 oz



My twins have been using these for about a month and they love them. One of my boys gets so excited when he sees this cup coming. They don't leak and I've had no issues with the spout tearing, though I will keep an eye out for that. It would be nice if there were replaceable spouts, just in case. I've tried 4 different kinds of sippy cups and these were the only ones that not only didn't leak, but that the babies actually were able to use and enjoy without much difficulty. My boys are now 6 months old. Yes, I introduced sippy cups to them at 5 months, mainly because one of my boys (the one that squeals in delight at the sight of this sippy cup) started grabbing our cups and trying to drink out of them. He was ready for it. Though they still get the bottles for all their "meals," these cups are great for teaching them to use a cup. I often put whatever is left of their bottle, if there is any, into these cups and let them play with them for about 1/2 hour. This way, they get a little more nourishment and some time to learn to use a cup.Buy Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup 2-Pack, 8 oz!

0 comments on "Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup 2-Pack, 8 oz"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez