Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer



When I purchased this product, I was so excited because I thought it would be great for my daughter. But after setting it up, and filling the dispenser with water, I came back in a couple of hours and the water was already empty. I figured it may have just been that I did something wrong. So I reread the directions and found I hadn't made any mistakes. I tried a couple more times but came back and each time the water would aready have been used up and one time I left it over night and went to change my daughter in the morning and the wipes were completly brown and dry. I'm not sure if my product was defective.Buy Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer!

0 comments on "Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez