Saturday, June 13, 2009

Munchkin Bottle Cooler Bag



I had one of these bags 4 years ago when my oldest was a baby and I loved it! I was able to use it as a diaper bag, it fits 2-3 diapers and a small pack of wipes, and you can throw a burpcloth and bib in there too. The inside works great as far as insulating, and the newer version holds more bottles with the addition of a zippered extension. But the top is what I couldn't stand on the new version, the old one just zipped closed, this one has a velcro tab and two zippers. Also, there was some funky staining on the inside. Its hard to explain, it looks like black smudges/scrapes. I'm giving it 3 stars because it does do what it says it does, but I don't like the new design. They should have stuck with the same design that made this bag a winner in the first place.Buy Munchkin Bottle Cooler Bag!

0 comments on "Munchkin Bottle Cooler Bag"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez