Thursday, June 11, 2009

Munchkins: Bath Super Scooper



When I bought this product I thought it was adorable. It is brightly colored and is a neat idea. However after about 2 months, maybe not even that, it just fell off my bathtub. One adhesive tape was still stuck to the product and the other was still stuck to my tub. I called Munchkin's customer service and she gave me two options. Either I would have to go to a hardware store and buy more adhesive tape at my expense to repair it. Or return the product at my expense and they would replace it. She said it was a new product this year and that she didn't know much about it. That is lousy if you ask me. Hope you have more luck with yours. Looking back I wish I had spent the extra money to get the Boon Frog Scoop.Buy Munchkins: Bath Super Scooper!

0 comments on "Munchkins: Bath Super Scooper"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez