Friday, March 19, 2010

Low Price Munchkin Dora Insulated Spill Proof Straw Cups 3/pk Girls BPA FREE



I think that this is a great cup. My daughter can drink perfectly from it and we have no problem with any spills. Its really easy to clean and put back together. other reviews claim about having trouble with putting the straw back in, all you have to do is remove the closing top and insert the straw through the opening and then put the top back on. Its easy. As for the design its is still in great condition after a few months of washing in the dishwasher, I have had trouble with other ones in the past but I realized it was because I was washing them with a brush and sponge, I guess it rubbed it off.

Overall great product for toddlers.
Get more detail about Munchkin Dora Insulated Spill Proof Straw Cups 3/pk Girls BPA FREE.

0 comments on "Low Price Munchkin Dora Insulated Spill Proof Straw Cups 3/pk Girls BPA FREE"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez