Monday, March 8, 2010

Munchkin The Medicator 1 ea



Each night I put my little ones to bed with a little bit of whiskey as mother used to do with me and my sisters. Give them a little extra if you want them to sleep longer -- the old family recipe from mother to me!

This product looked like a fantastic idea to save me some time each night in putting my 9 children to sleep, giving me some much needed "me time". Because I've got nine kids I forked over the $50 for nine of these so-called Medicators.

Are the makers of this product crazy?? I filled all nine of the dispensers with whiskey and moments after I had given the pacifier to all my children I realized that 10 cc's was way too much alcohol to be giving to babies!

Also the last bit of medicine gets caught in the nipple and I have to squeeze it out causing me tremendous amounts of frustration and anger. Get more detail about Munchkin The Medicator 1 ea.

0 comments on "Munchkin The Medicator 1 ea"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez