Sunday, March 7, 2010

Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teethers Review



I felt a little robbed on this product. First of all, I fully expected to receive 4 teethers not just one. It may have been new mom syndrome where I didn't read fine print somewhere but like I said, I was disappointed.

Then to find out that I they randomly choose which item I get was also a bit disturbing. I wanted to the hand and thankfully I did get the hand. HOWEVER, the fingers are not far enough apart. The teething part works still but it's a bit difficult to use it in the way it should be without having them further apart.

All that aside, my son loves it. We refrigerate it sometimes (keep in mind you should never freeze anything and give it to an infant...their gums are just as sensitive as ours and can't handle that temperature) and it stays cold. Easy to hold, easy to throw ;-)Get more detail about Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teethers.

0 comments on "Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teethers Review"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez