Monday, June 7, 2010

Munchkin Dora the Explorer Toddler Travel Cups with Straw Top Quality



I would be the first to tell you this cup is a pain to clean, but it is also the most leak proof cup I have found so I don't mind cleaning it. Any other cup I use just pours juice into the floor but these hardly ever leak or it is a very small amount. My 2 year old does chew through the straws but I just buy the replacement straws. Even though it may have a few problems I believe the benefits outweigh all that other stuff.Get more detail about Munchkin Dora the Explorer Toddler Travel Cups with Straw.

0 comments on "Munchkin Dora the Explorer Toddler Travel Cups with Straw Top Quality"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez