Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sassy Happy Hippo Bath Shower Spray Immediately



Make no mistake, I try to be has honest and informative as I can be in my rating of items i've bought here on Amazon. This item is completely WORTHLESS.It does NOT work as advertised. I have tried on 3 different"standard" faucets, kitchen sink, bathroom sink, and your average standard bathroom tub. all 3 times (call me a glutten for punishment) has ended with water EVERYWHERE... except coming out of the stupid smug hippo face. I'll chok this ~$10 up to education... read the friggin reviews before puchasing.

trust me... stay away from this product!.. now, how can i get my $10 back???? :o)Get more detail about Sassy Happy Hippo Bath Shower Spray.

0 comments on "Sassy Happy Hippo Bath Shower Spray Immediately"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez