Thursday, April 9, 2009

Deluxe Dishwasher Basket



I don't like this basket. It's so small.. and, yes, I realize it's only for baby-sized objects, but it's just proportioned wrong. In my dishwasher, there really isn't a good place for this basket to fit, and, if I manage to get it in there, I can't fill it up with very many things to wash.

I also have a microwave steam sterilizer.. I'd go with that instead of this basket.

Also, when ordering this from Amazon, I didn't realize there are different color choices, so make sure you don't get a pink basket instead of the blue one you really wanted!Buy Deluxe Dishwasher Basket!

0 comments on "Deluxe Dishwasher Basket"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez