Monday, April 6, 2009

Munchkin 2 Pk Bling Handle Pacifier 6 Month Plus



I originally order this from Amazon direct, but it took 2 months of them reseting my order telling me they were in stock and still not shipping them, they said there was a glitch in their system in the shipping department, but knowone was willing to just call the shipping department and get it through. So I canceled with them and bought it from another seller on their site and got it in 4 days. Luckily my Daughter is still able to use them! I still order from Amazon Direct, everything else has been great with them, hopefully they don't have to many glitches like this one. Great product, good build, bigger than you would think, but that's BLING BABY!Buy Munchkin 2 Pk Bling Handle Pacifier 6 Month Plus!

0 comments on "Munchkin 2 Pk Bling Handle Pacifier 6 Month Plus"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez