Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Munchkin 10 Oz. Re-usable Twist Tight Spill-Proof Cups - 4 Pack - BPA Free



I bought these after my son's daycare informed me that they have had problems with the lids on Take & Toss cups popping off. I like Take & Toss cups, which are made by The First Years, because they have no weird valves, are easy to clean, are cheap, and are transparent. I have had no issues with the lids popping off, but I have had several lids crack on me in the spout area and have noticed that the lids grow looser over time. I found these Munchkin cups at Wal-Mart. They have all the benefits of the Take & Toss cups plus the lid screws on to the cup. I don't think the daycare will have problems with the lid popping off with these Munchkin cups.Buy Munchkin 10 Oz. Re-usable Twist Tight Spill-Proof Cups - 4 Pack - BPA Free!

0 comments on "Munchkin 10 Oz. Re-usable Twist Tight Spill-Proof Cups - 4 Pack - BPA Free"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez