Friday, April 24, 2009

Munchkin Bottle/Nipple Brush



I've used this product for two months and it has been great. I use Medela bottles. My bottles come out very clean, and the nipples shine like new! The sponge on this one is very sturdy, but I've seen other brands with the same design with flimsy sponges, so be careful there.

The nipple brush is starting to rust just a tiny bit, but it's been a couple months and it doesn't breathe in the handle very well even with the small vents. I place my brush angled in a holder over the sink to dry; maybe if you dry the nipple brush separate it will do even better.

It's becoming time to get another brush and I will happily get another one of these. For a few dollars it is a great value because it works fast and wonderfully.Buy Munchkin Bottle/Nipple Brush!

0 comments on "Munchkin Bottle/Nipple Brush"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez