Thursday, April 23, 2009

Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer



I thought this was a crafty device, but honestly, I'm not sure if it gets hot enough to do any good, and the product manual has pretty stringent usage guidelines, so I'm a bit iffy about keeping things in there longer in order to make the hotter. In addition, another thing I didn't think to find out about is if its BPA free, and I don't think it is, because I don't remember seeing anything about the product saying it is. I just boil my stuff now, and I kinda wish I saved the money, I could have bought a case of name brand diapers or a canister of formula for the price. Buy Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer!

0 comments on "Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez