Friday, February 5, 2010

Cheap Munchkin Bottle and Nipple Brush,Colors Vary



I've tried a few different bottle brush brands. This one is the best one I think, for the money. Yes, the nipple brush is small and scratchy. We just use the sponge on the stop of the brush to clean the nipples, before we boil them anyway. The sponge is finely meshed, so that your soap lasts longer. I've had this brush 3 times, and never had it break on me or anything like that. So, when I was buying baby items anyway at Amazon.com, I decided to throw in a new brush, as our current one is due to need replacing soon.Get more detail about Munchkin Bottle and Nipple Brush,Colors Vary.

0 comments on "Cheap Munchkin Bottle and Nipple Brush,Colors Vary"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez