Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Save Munchkin Multi Bowl - 5 Pack




I have had this bowl set for over a year now and they still look like they did the day I bought them!

Super cute, bright colors with a great subtle design.

They must have some kind of coating on them because food NEVER gets stuck on them! Much easier to clean than my own bowls and plates!

Perfect size for anything really. Curved sides are great for beginners learning how to scoop out of the bowl, also easier to reach into it with the lower side. My daughter is now 2 years old and does very well with them.

I also have the Munchkin Multi Plate 5 pack and they are just as wonderful!

I will continue to use them and probably buy more in the future when we have more kids.Get more detail about Munchkin Multi Bowl - 5 Pack.

0 comments on "Save Munchkin Multi Bowl - 5 Pack"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez