Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Discount Munchkin Bath Toy - Caterpillar



I saw this in one of the free family magazines in the libraries. I though it was a cool idea. My kids, the younger ones (5 & 3) loves to play with cups pouring water while having their bath time. My first reaction when I got it was that it was too small. The biggest one, the blue caterpillar head is only about 3 inch in diameter. But when I saw them playing with it in the tub, I think it is just the right size for their little hands. Still, depending on how you look at it. You may want to consider the price to pay for a small plastic toy cups such as this one. They do look great, they are very colorful, and they were made with quality plastic material. Each piece is numbered one to seven which my 5 year old had no problem following the sequence and snap them together to make it the full caterpillar as shown in the pic. Snapping them together is not easy though even for a 5 year old boy. I have to help him push the tabs to the holes as they are pretty tight. They had fun, but they were not too excited about the new toy as I thought they would be.Get more detail about Munchkin Bath Toy - Caterpillar.

0 comments on "Discount Munchkin Bath Toy - Caterpillar"

Post a Comment

 

Munchkin Baby Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez